Jennifer Lopez’s personal coach as revealed the eight secret habits behind her stunning figure.The singer will turn 53 years old later this month but her looks defy belief.The superstar from the Bronx has a series of habits that she keeps up every day in order to stay on top of her health and fitness.Lopez stays active and the results of her regular workouts are there for all to see.She also takes great care with what she eats and drinks to always be at her best physically.
1. Eat organic, well-rounded foods. Lopez only eats organic and every item is thoroughly thought through in order to take in high-quality proteins and nutrient-rich foods.
2. Drink water all day. Lopez drinks at least seven glasses of water every day in what is an essential part of her routine. As well as water, the other key components are: proteins, vegetables, fats, and carbohydrates.
3. Avoid processed food. Fast food and processed food is a big no-no for J-Lo. Her main sources of energy are egg whites, white meat, and grass-fed beef.
4. Always have greens on the plate. Lopez always has vegetables in every meal, with a focus on green-leafed vegetables, such as spinach and kale. She also often adds carbs like wholegrain rice or quinoa.
5. Keep a balance. Balance is the key to everything, especially when it comes to diet. Over the years Lopez has learned the value of this.
6. Stay healthy in restaurants. No cheating on the diet when eating out, especially when you ear out as often as someone like J-Lo. Her schedule means it’s essential she sticks to her plan even in restaurants.
7. A typical meal plan:
Breakfast: normally a protein-rich smoothie, with fruit, Greek yoghurt, honey, cinnamon, ice and fresh lemon, along with protein power.
Lunch: A salad with proteins and vegetables such as broccoli, courgette and pepper, plus dressing.
Snacks: As she’s always on the move, healthy snacks like fruit and vegetables are important.
Dinner: Protein, such as pork or chicken, with quinoa.
8. No salmon or berries. While there’s nothing wrong with these items, Lopez herself just doesn’t like them. Instead of salmon, she will eat sea bass or cod.